So here goes, apparently I have been nominated for this. I will try my best to do what I can, hoping it fits all the rules and I will nominate as many blogs as I can. However I don’t know that many blogs. Thanks for heatherthreatte.wordpress.com for the nomination!
Rules For Liebster Award
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same.
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
11 Random facts about me:
- I study film studies and love films
- I used to be a swimmer and almost tried to make it proffessional
- I love any kind of sports
- I am more of a tomboy than a girly girl
- However I love dresses!
- I share my birthday with bonfire night (thus I don’t care for fireworks too much)
- If I could get everything I need to do in a day done from my bed, I totally would
- Slasher films are one of my favourite genres of film
- I always say I will do things way before they are due, however this never happens
- I would love to take part in a fantasy battle ( like in role models)
- One thing I have always wanted to do is ballroom dance classes
Questions & Answers:
What makes you happy?
This is going to sound ultra cheesy, but my family and friends always make me happy. But other than that, achieving things towards my future is currently making me very happy. As a film studies student, watching films makes me happy.
Why did you start a blog?
I started a blog because I wanted a way to vent my feelings, to talk about what I wanted without directly having to speak to anyone. Which sounds really anti social but that’s the truth. I love to blog because its a really great way to express what I am feeling at that time and to keep up with past memories.
Where is your favourite vacation and why?
This is a tough question, my favourite vacation has to be Christmas vacation. The main reason I like Christmas is more to see my family, seeing members I don’t see most of the year for Christmas and New Year is what I look forward to every year.
Who inspires you?
One person who really inspires me is my mum, because no matter how much life kicks her. She just is incredibly positive and makes everyone around her feel that way too. I can talk to her about anything. In my career Richard Kelly inspires me to make the best possible work I can.
What is your dream job?
I am currently working towards my dream job, which is to be a director. To one day be making Oscar worthy films as a highly regarded female director.
What toppings do you like on your pizza?
An easy one… I like every topping. Which is weird. I once made a breakfast pizza, with eggs and sausage and bacon. It was horrible though.
What is a cause you feel strongly about?
There are 2, the first is clatterbridge. Because they constantly help my family, without the comfort of Clatterbridge then I don’t think my mum would feel so positive about her treatment. And the second is less close to home, its the Free the whales cause, because I feel very strongly about the whales in humans possession at Sea World.
What are three of your favourite hobbies?
one of my favourite hobbies of course is filmmaking, just love doing it. Another is Ice Skating, because I love doing something a little bit different, especially something new. And my last is acting/directing in the Drama Society shows, a bit of theatre is always a great hobby.
If you could do one big thing for a homeless person, what would you do?
Assuming that it was a homeless person who has been estranged from their family, I would love to reunite the person with their family.
What’s your favourite holiday?
My favourite ever holiday was a holiday I took with my friend to France, with her family. Just because it felt more grown up, we took a day trip to Barcelona and had nights out together. It was great fun.
Do you prefer comedies or thrillers?
This is impossible to answer, because it depends what mood I am in. I love comedies when I just want something easy to watch, however thrillers are usually better made films. My favourite film ever is Donnie Darko, which you could say is a thriller.
I am nominating these blogs, however I am afriad there is no where near 11 blogs:
My questions to the nominees:
- What is your favourite film?
- Who is your hero?
- If you could be anyone who would you be?
- What is your favourite season?
- If you could go to any fictional school which would you attend and why?
- Who is your favourite superhero?
- What takeaway food is the best?
- Where is your favourite holiday location?
- Your favourite song and why?
- What is a cause you feel strongly about (like cancer research)?
- What are your 3 greatest skills?
Thanks for reading and enjoy, you all deserve the nomination. And keep blogging!